Established as Golden Taler Bank on October 5th, 1994, the bank was renamed to Fransabank OJSC on November 13th, 2008 following the changes which occurred in its shareholding structure. Currently 93,17% of its shares belong to Fransabank S. A. L. (Lebanon) and 6,81% — to Fransa holding (Liban) S. A. L., Lebanon.
Card products are in no way behind. We are a member of Mastercard.
We make our best to encourage foreign investments onto the Belarusian market.
In terms of USA Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) requirements fulfillment «Fransabank» OJSC is registered on the web-site of Internal Revenue Service (IRS). In connection with signing Intergovernmental agreement between the Republic of Belarus and USA on FATCA issues the status of "Fransabank" OJSC participation in FATCA was changed.
Registration status (from 26/05/2015): Reporting Financial Institution under a Model 1 IGA (Reporting Model 1 FFI)
Registration number (GIIN): MK9IV2.00006.ME.112
Taxpayer’s ID number 100755021.
- to maximize competitive advantages in the financial services market of Belarus;
- to create high economic value for clients, employees and shareholders through quality banking services in accordance with the changing needs of the economy, individuals and companies.
"Fransabank'' OJSC provides a full range of banking services for legal entities and individuals. The bank is focused on servicing large companies as well as small and medium businesses companies. The accumulated experience and individual approach to the client allow the bank to offer the most optimal variant of crediting, as well as to provide a high level of banking service.
Another important direction of the bank's work is the development of retail services. Nowadays the bank offers to the population favorable conditions on car loans, consumer loans (according to the independent evaluation the bank's loans are recognized as one of the most profitable in the market). Interesting and meeting the requirements of consumers deposit programs have been developed. Also the bank actively develops its card products.
- Head office, as well as 5 branches serving legal entities and individuals in Minsk ,
- Gomel regional department,
- Brest regional department and BSC in Brest,
- Grodno regional department and BSC in Lida ,
- as well as 27 exchange offices in Minsk, Gomel, Grodno, Brest and Lida.